SOLAR NEWSWe love to engage with our community, and provide solutions to work towards a sustainable future.
If you’re like most people, you don’t know if you will be living in the same house forever. So is it still a good idea to invest in solar? Absolutely! Sandbox Solar can help you determine the value of the solar system and give you some tips on buying or selling a home with solar in Fort Collins. More homeowners are investing in solar than ever, which means more people will end up buying or selling a home with solar at some point.
According to the Solar Energy Industries Association, the costs for installing solar panels have dropped more than 70% over the last decade, and the market continues to diversify. The 26% federal solar tax credit has also made solar more affordable for many individuals. So, many individuals are investing in solar and reaping the benefits. Selling a home with solar is a great opportunity to attract more buyers with the benefits of solar energy.
The Value of Selling a Home With Solar in Fort Collins
Many people in Northern Colorado find living a greener lifestyle important, so they look for homes with features such as an existing solar system. Homes with solar tend to sell faster and for higher prices. The following are reasons why homes with solar sell well:
- Homes with solar are worth more – On average, buyers were willing to pay an additional $15,000 for homes with solar systems, even when controlling for factors such as location, home type, and solar system type. If your home has solar installed, know that it’s a selling factor, and will help increase the value and sale price of your home.
- Lower electric bills – Solar panels can reduce monthly energy bills by 70%-100%. Do the math on your electric bill and how much money you have saved. Put the potential savings into real numbers for buyers.
- They’re low maintenance – Solar panels aren’t the same as having a pool or a large garden. They’re extremely low maintenance and need to be cleaned only about once every two to three months.
- Solar is valuable to people who are living green – Work with a realtor who understands the added value of a home with solar. It’s important to have a realtor that will help you show the value of your solar system to the appraiser and any future buyers. Need some help finding a realtor? Sandbox Solar can help! Contact us and we will get you connected to a real estate professional who understands solar.
Buying a Solar Home With the Help of Your Local Solar Company
- Understand what you’re getting into – Before considering buying a home, you should know the system and how it works. Be sure to ask about the costs per month, what the savings are for your utilities, whether net metering is possible, and so on. Knowing these answers will help you decide whether or not the price of the home is worth it and know what you’re getting into for the long run as a homeowner.
- Is the solar system leased or owned – Find out if the solar panels are leased or owned! If they are leased, you will have to get the lease transferred over. If they are owned, this is the better deal, because once you purchase the home, you also own the solar panels. The price of the solar panels is usually built into the cost of the home, so you won’t have to pay anything for them later.
- Get an inspection – It might be worth it to get an opinion from a solar expert to make sure the solar system and roof are in good condition. A solar expert can also help you determine what the system is worth.
- Make sure you can still get a mortgage loan – The added cost of a solar system can sometimes affect your ability to qualify for a mortgage loan. Be sure to check with your lender to make sure that a home with solar fits into your budget.
- Find out what the warranty is – It’s important to know who installed the solar panels to know about the warranty on the system. Solar systems typically last 25 years, but it’s better to be safe than sorry with a longer warranty.
Adding solar to your home is a great investment. If you’re buying or selling a home with solar in Fort Collins this summer, your local solar company can help! Sandbox Solar can give you tips and help guide you to make sure you’re getting the most out of your solar investment. Contact us today if you have any questions about buying or selling a home with solar.
Summer is in full swing here in Colorado! It can be hard to keep your home cool without racking up a large electric bill by using your air conditioning all day – especially if you live within the city limits of Fort Collins with Time of Day pricing. Sandbox Solar, your solar installer in Colorado, is here to provide you with the best solar system for your needs and help you beat the heat this summer without breaking the bank.
Install Solar Panels to Avoid Higher Electricity Cost
You may have noticed that your home gets particularly hot by the end of the day if you don’t turn on your AC. Most use usually occurs during the Time-of-Day pricing in Fort Collins between 2 and 7 pm. Air conditioners use a lot of energy, which leads to a steep increase in monthly utility bills during the summer months. There are many things you can do to help save money on air conditioning, like installing a ceiling fan, utilizing smart-home technology, or closing your blinds during the day, but these solutions give you only a small amount of savings.
If you have solar panels, you can offset the cost of your electricity with the energy your panels produce. Your renewable energy can be used to power everything in your home, including your air conditioner. That means guilt-free air conditioning without the huge price tag.
Why Solar Saves You Money
Solar is not affected by the Time-of-Day pricing, and you can use the energy it produces whenever you want. When you use energy from your solar panels, you’re drawing power from the grid to keep your home cool, which doesn’t cost you anything. Your investment in solar will help reduce your footprint and your electricity bill.
The longer days and abundance of sunshine during the summer allow your solar panels to collect more energy from the sun. Installing a solar system not only curbs power costs, but also can help run your entire household. You might even be able to eliminate your monthly electricity bills! If your solar system generates any extra energy, it will be returned to the grid. The best part is that you can receive credits for any extra energy produced! Learn more about the credit rating system here.
Sandbox Solar is your highly rated solar installer in Colorado. We want to help you keep your home cool this summer and eliminate your electricity bills through sustainable solar. If you’re ready to learn more about how a solar system can help you avoid Time-of-Day pricing and reduce your energy bill, contact us. We’re available to answer any questions you may have and give you a free quote!
Are you building a new home and looking to make it environmentally friendly? Sandbox Solar can help! We offer solar for new construction in Fort Collins to help you build a solar system that seamlessly integrates with your new home or business. We are experts in solar energy providing you with independent and clean energy in Fort Collins!
Arguably, the best time to invest in solar is when you are considering solar for new construction in Fort Collins. You can build your home or business with your solar system in mind. Here are a few things that you should pay attention to when designing a home that is perfect for solar:
- The orientation and angle of your roof – It is crucial to have a large south-facing roof if you are mounting your solar panels on it. Your roof pitch should be 30 to 35 degrees for maximum rooftop solar energy production. When your panels are at this ideal angle, you will have great electricity output all year long.
- The size of your roof – You also need sufficient space for your solar system to produce the right amount of electricity. Sufficient space is essential if you want your solar system to produce all the electricity your house will consume throughout the year. A small south-facing roof will limit your space for panels, decreasing the possible size of the array.
- Plan the placement of vents, chimneys, and place dormers – Your solar panels need to be completely unshaded when the sun is at its highest point so it can generate the most electricity. Vents, chimneys, and dormers can create shadows that fall on your solar panels and decrease your energy output.
- Avoid trees and other obstructions – Trees and buildings can also shade your solar panels. Locate your home somewhere clear of obstructions so your panels can produce maximum energy. However, if shade is unavoidable, you can choose solar equipment that is specifically designed for shaded conditions.
- Take electrical into consideration – This is one of the most important steps in making sure your home and solar system go together seamlessly. You will need room for a conduit from your main electrical panel to the roof for your solar panels. It’s also important to make sure that your setup can handle a solar panel array. Some components of your solar system will need to be installed near your electrical panel, as well, so plan space for them
- New construction commercial buildings – All of the above points apply to commercial buildings as well. If you are looking to decrease your operating costs, become a leader in green energy, and have a seamless solar panel design, then investing in solar during the construction phase of a commercial building is your best bet.
Sandbox Solar is here to help when it comes to solar for new construction in Fort Collins. We can design, develop, and build the perfect solar system for your needs. Let us help you build a carbon-neutral home of your dreams or make your business a leader in green energy. Contact us today to learn more about solar and new construction for your home or business, and for a free quote!
Case Study: Tony’s Carbon-Neutral House with Sandbox Solar – the Leading Solar Contractor in Northern Colorado
When you work with Sandbox Solar, a top solar contractor in Northern Colorado, we help you design the best system for your needs. Our goal is always to design, develop, and install the perfect solar system for your home or business – a system that’s big enough to fit your needs, without overselling you on something that’s too big and more expensive. Our team is experienced in handling a solar project on a new-build home or office building. We ensure that everything is done on time so that there are no delays with construction. If you’re looking for a solar company to work on your next project, look no further than Sandbox Solar.
Our team recently helped a Northern Colorado landowner design and implement a carbon-neutral house in Laporte, CO. Tony was thrilled with the final results. Here’s what Tony had to say about the whole experience:
“We are building a carbon-neutral house in Laporte, CO. We are using SIPs for the wall and roof, high-efficiency windows, a tightly sealed house with an efficient ERV and air source heat pumps for heating, cooling, and hot water. All this reduces our total energy demand.
“But we still needed a fairly large and efficient PV system to ensure we balance out our supply versus demand, which includes charging two EVs. Sandbox came up with a perfect 13kW solution using high-efficiency panels placed on our south-facing roof planes. Their design and installation work has been exceptional, all at a reasonable cost. On a good day in May, we can produce almost 100 kWs. Thank you, Sandbox, for helping us achieve our carbon-neutral goal!”
Based on Tony’s goals, energy usage history, and his property, we worked closely with him to design a system that meets his unique needs. After carefully looking at our options, we installed a 13kW solar system on the south-facing roof planes for maximum production. The panels we use are high-efficiency LG panels that are the most versatile and powerful panels on the market. Tony wanted to make sure that the entire project looked clean and seamless, so we worked with subcontractors during the building process to ensure that the conduit was hidden well and the overall look of the house was perfect.
Tony’s goal of having a carbon-neutral home was accomplished by adding solar to the home to produce energy and by reducing the number of appliances and features that lose or use energy in the home. With aesthetics and energy production in mind, we designed the following layout for his roof:
Tony has had his system up and running for a few months now. In the graphic below, you can see his typical production on any given day. On average, he produces almost 100kWh per day. With this amount of energy generated each month and his solar battery storage, Tony is able to successfully power his home with solar energy alone.
A great time to consider installing solar is when your home is being built. It’s the most cost-effective and easiest way to have a seamless integration of solar into your home. When you install solar during new construction, you can design the home to have the maximum electricity production as we did for Tony’s home. When you incorporate solar from the very beginning, you’ll be better equipped to make choices about your appliances, building materials, and such that work with your solar system design. And by adding solar panels from the get-go, you’ll be able to capitalize on the solar energy from the start and save money on energy bills.
Sandbox Solar is here to help you realize your goals through a smartly designed solar system that meets your unique needs. We think outside the box and work hard to create a system that will help you offset your carbon footprint and reduce your energy bills.
Sandbox Solar, your solar contractor in Northern Colorado, is here to help you design and build your solar project. From ground mounts to rooftop, or even a complete carbon-neutral home like Tony’s, we have you covered! You can check out our portfolio page to see more of our work. Contact us today to learn more about solar for your Northern Colorado home or business, and for a free quote.
If you’ve recently worked with Sandbox Solar, we’d love to hear from you! Consider leaving us a review on Google.
We’re writing with a friendly reminder that the Fort Collins Time-of-Day (TOD) electricity pricing program’s peak hours switched to summer hours on May 1st! Sandbox Solar, your local solar installer in Colorado, is here to help you understand what TOD pricing means and how to save money.
We’re going to let you in on a little secret: you can avoid the extra cost of electricity during the hours of 2 to 7 pm altogether by investing in solar. But first, we will explain how TOD pricing will affect your electric bill. Then we’ll get to how solar can help you save money!
Fort Collins Time-of-Day Pricing
With TOD, you pay for your electricity based on the time of day, day of the week, and the season. There are off-peak and on-peak pricing levels during summer and the rest of the year. Off-peak prices are about 70% less than on-peak prices. You can save money by switching most of your electric use to off-peak times. On-peak hours cost 25.85¢/kWh, whereas off-peak hours will cost you 7.10¢/kWh.
On-peak summer hours are from 2 to 7 pm on weekdays only, from May 1 to September 30. TOD pricing encourages less energy use and allows us to be more efficient with it. Things you should avoid using during peak hours include water heaters, air conditioners, dryers, ovens, space heaters, and microwaves, because they use the most electricity. Find out what it costs to run common household appliances and electronics here. Start thinking ahead and planning your energy use for times when you’ll be paying less. If you need some help, check out our free home energy guide here to learn how to reduce monthly energy payments!
For many homeowners in Fort Collins, TOD pricing has proven to be very expensive. That’s where your local solar installer in Colorado–Sandbox Solar–comes in!
Solar Customers and TOD Pricing
One of the best ways you can avoid the increase in utility costs is by installing a solar system on your home or business. Solar is not affected by Time-of-Day pricing, and your investment provides you with independent and clean energy. This means you won’t have to worry about the added expense of TOD pricing!
Sandbox Solar, your local solar installer in Colorado, will help you through the design, development, and installation of your solar panels. Your solar panels will generate the energy needed to power your home, regardless of the time during which you use your appliances, furnace, and air conditioner. You will be able to draw power from the grid and keep your home cooler by offsetting the cost of your electricity. Plus, any extra energy that your solar system generates will be returned to the grid, and you will receive credits for it. You can see the credit rating system here.
If you’ve noticed an increase in your electricity costs because of Fort Collins’ TOD pricing, let’s chat! Let us help you eliminate your electricity bills by generating your own power. Contact Sandbox Solar, your local solar installer in Colorado, for a free quote or to learn more about how to avoid Time-of-Day pricing costs with solar. We’re available to answer your questions for all of your solar needs!
If you have been thinking about investing in solar for your home or business, you have probably been researching the best solar company in Northern Colorado to work with. If you haven’t heard of Sandbox Solar, we’d love the opportunity to work with you. We are experts in solar energy – serving Fort Collins, Greeley, Denver, and beyond – and we’re proud of the work we do!
Sandbox Solar was started with one thing in mind: our passion for the outdoors and wanting to harness solar energy to create opportunities for anyone to experience the financial and environmental benefits of it. Sandbox Solar is considered by many of our clients to be the best solar company in Northern Colorado. We work hard to meet our clients’ needs and do an excellent job every time. Our clients love working with us because:
- We’re highly rated – We’ve been serving Northern Colorado for the last several years and have done hundreds of jobs to date. We have installed solar panels on homes, businesses, and more! Our clients love working with us, and many think we’re the best solar company in Northern Colorado.
- We have the experience customers are looking for – Experience is one of the most important factors when it comes to solar installation. Our co-founder Ian has worked on LEED projects creating energy-efficient and energy-producing commercial buildings. He also has experience in PV and energy efficiency project development. Co-founder Andrew has been involved in renewable energy since 2008 and has worked for world leaders in solar energy development and integration. Our team is skilled and highly trained to complete your project safely and effectively. Sandbox Solar offers the cleanest installs in town! We help you through the whole process of design, development, and installation of solar systems at your business or home.
- We offer a full-service project – At Sandbox Solar, we are with you every step of the way through your solar project. We will help you through the design, development, and installation of solar panels at your home or business. We always use the highest-quality design tools and components for the best end result. If you have any questions, we are here to help. You will never have to go through a customer service department.
- We help you figure out the financials – We get it: solar is expensive, and figuring out how to pay for the system can be overwhelming. When you work with Sandbox Solar, you will have the perfect system designed exactly for your needs, and with a customized system, we can often reduce your overall cost, because you’re not paying for extra panels that you don’t need. We’re also here to guide you through the financial side of things. We can help you determine which route – leasing, loans, or power purchase agreements – makes the most sense for you to help with the cost of your solar investment. We are proud to work with Elevations Credit Union, a locally established credit union, for solar loans. We’ll also help you determine which federal and local tax incentives you qualify for to reduce the overall cost of your PV system
If you have been thinking about solar for your home or business, don’t wait any longer! Go green with Sandbox Solar. We’re happy that so many of our customers think we’re the best solar company in Northern Colorado, and we aim to do the same for your home or business. We would love to discuss your project and provide a free quote! When you work with us, you’re in good hands. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
The COVID-19 outbreak has been devastating to so many businesses and families. Here at Sandbox Solar, your solar company in Northern Colorado, our thoughts are with all of you as you navigate this challenging time. We are monitoring the situation very closely and are working hard to ensure that all of our staff and customers are safe.
Solar installation is considered among the essential businesses in Colorado, and we’re happy to still be working to provide our customers green energy and our staff a job when they need it most. We are honored to staff some of the best people in Northern Colorado, and we’re doing everything we can to keep everyone well and employed, all while providing you with excellent service. We are proud to be a part of our local economy and are trying to support local as much as we can during these uncertain times.
Here’s how we’re dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Practicing physical distancing – We are taking all the necessary steps and precautions recommended by the CDC. We are practicing social distancing with our crews and homeowners/business owners.
- Proper safety measures – Our team is doing everything we can to take proper safety measures for a healthy workplace. We are wearing masks at all times and are committed to washing our hands often. We’re reducing the number of trips our teams are taking to supply stores to reduce interactions.
- Virtual meetings – We are hosting all team meetings digitally and holding virtual meetings with homeowners when necessary.
- We’re thankful to be working – Our team is considered essential and still able to provide solar installation for Northern Colorado. We know just how important it is for our employees to have a paycheck during these challenging times. We’re thankful to still have our entire staff working.
- Focusing on training – We are also taking this time to hone our skills as a team to best serve our customers! Our team has been doing a lot of mentoring and online training while at home to make the best use of our time. We are working hard, training more, and going to come out of the COVID-19 pandemic stronger than before.
- Reducing energy dependence – We are helping people all across Northern Colorado reduce their energy dependence! Now is a good time, since we are using significantly more energy while being home significantly more.
If you have been considering solar, now is the time to act. Our schedules are still filling up for this summer and fall – schedule a free virtual consultation today.
As you research your options for a solar company in Northern Colorado, contact Sandbox Solar! We’re your local solar experts, and we would love to help you with your solar project. You can be on your way to independent and clean energy in 2020!
Investing in commercial solar in Colorado is great for large and small businesses alike. There are so many benefits for companies making the switch to solar. Sandbox Solar has installed countless solar systems at businesses, and we’ve heard from many business owners about how beneficial making the switch to solar has been for their company.
Committing to commercial solar is a long-term investment with a great return. As a business owner, you have to make decisions that will help your business grow and succeed. Commercial solar is a big decision, but it can make a big difference in the success of your company. Here are some of the biggest benefits of investing in solar for your business:
- The Value of Going Green – Consumers are becoming much more conscious about the kinds of companies they are willing to do business with. By investing in commercial solar in Colorado, your business will strengthen your green reputation. This can help you attract the kinds of customers you want by showing your commitment to sustainability and the environment. Going solar helps protect the environment and can affect how everyone in your community views your company.
- Increase the Value of Your Property – A surefire way to add value to your business and property is adding solar. The investment in solar is a great investment for your company and its assets. Commercial buildings that have solar panels can have higher property values and sell faster than those that don’t. With the solar revolution becoming more popular, adding commercial solar panels makes your building or property more desirable.
- Reduces Your Operating Costs – Once your commercial solar panels are paid off, they will reduce the operating expenses of your business. You can significantly cut or even completely eliminate your electricity costs every month. Businesses usually find that their cost to install their solar project will more than pay for itself over its lifespan. No matter the size of your business, the savings from investing in solar add up over time.
- Tax Incentives – By investing in commercial solar for your business, you benefit from the Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC). This means that you can deduct 26% of the cost of the system from your federal taxes. With 100% bonus depreciation available, businesses can take an immediate deduction on their solar installations. Depending on where your business is located, you might be eligible for other local tax incentives.
- Reliable and Low Maintenance – Commercial solar panels are virtually maintenance-free. They are built to be exposed to the elements and can withstand hail, rain, wind, and snow, no problem. Solar panels are meant to last 25 years or longer. Once installed, commercial solar systems require very little ongoing maintenance.
Here is a testimonial from Kevin P., one of our business clients:
I had three estimates for the installation of our ground-mounted system. Sandbox Solar was not the least expensive, but Ian, one of the owners, was the most impressive person to whom I spoke. He was quickly able to determine how my particular installation could be done.
Other sales representatives were not so knowledgeable about installation, inverters or other options, like possibly using a battery system in conjunction with the solar array. I found his honesty and straightforward manner refreshing in comparison with standard sales techniques. The clincher for me was that this is truly a local Fort Collins company. The money stays in the community.
Subsequently, the staff of Sandbox Solar were all very helpful and did their best to provide a quality result. I am now enjoying “free power”…I recommend these guys. They are honest and thorough.
Sandbox Solar is a top solar provider offering commercial solar in Colorado. We’ve served businesses all over Northern Colorado, Boulder, Denver, and more. Our commercial solar projects have included carports, in-ground systems, rooftops, and more. Learn more about our services here, or take a look at our portfolio to see examples of our work.
As you consider whether commercial solar installation in Colorado is right for your business, contact Sandbox Solar. We would love to discuss the options for commercial solar and see whether it makes sense for you. Contact us today to get a free estimate.
There are many benefits to working with a local solar company like Sandbox Solar. They provide a different experience –and likely a different pricing structure – than a large or national solar company does. This is why it’s always important to shop around and find the right company for you. With Sandbox Solar, you will have people who care, who want to talk to you, and who help you with every step of your solar project. In this blog, we’ll cover why choosing a “small solar company near me” is a better experience.
- Face Time – When you use a small solar company near you, you have plenty of opportunities to discuss your project face to face. Often, when you work with a big solar provider, you first meet a salesperson, and then an installation team, and then a customer service department. It’s rare that you have one single person to talk to throughout the whole process. When you work with a small local solar company like Sandbox Solar, we are with you throughout the whole process and know your solar project in and out. Smaller companies are happy to meet you in person to answer questions and discuss your solar system. You won’t have to play phone tag or hope the next person you talk to knows your project.
- They Genuinely Care – Smaller, local installers care greatly about the work they do. Reputation matters, and here at Sandbox Solar, we work hard to go above and beyond for every client. Local companies tend to have a crew of full-time workers who report directly to the company itself. This creates accountability and direct management of the project. With bigger solar companies, the work is often hired out to local contract crews. These crews might have less personal investment in the job. At Sandbox Solar, we genuinely care about our relationship with our customers and giving them the best experience possible. As you look for a “small solar company near me,” look no further than Sandbox Solar.
- Genuine Testimonies from Local People – Local solar installers care more about their reputation and the ratings they receive. They rely heavily on word-of-mouth referrals. At Sandbox Solar, if we weren’t able to do a good job and have happy customers, our reputation would suffer. In general, local solar companies consistently get higher ratings than the nation’s largest and better-recognized solar companies. Smaller solar installers often use higher-quality brands of solar panels, because they feel a personal responsibility to do the best job that they can. Sandbox Solar utilizes the highest quality design tools and components to give you the best installation possible.
- Community Involvement – At Sandbox Solar, we are dedicated to our community. Our goal is to foster local community involvement with solar energy. We provide opportunities for anyone to get involved in solar energy and receive the best environmental and financial benefits possible through energy generation. We have worked with Colorado State University on an agricultural solar research project to see if specialty crops and solar panels can co-exist. We work with Northern Colorado communities to implement community solar projects to remove barriers to solar and increase the number of systems in Northern Colorado overall. And we like to work with interns to give them experience with solar energy and installation.
- Supporting the Local Economy – The cool thing about small solar companies is that they typically hire local crews. This means that your investment stays right here in our community and with your solar project, and you will be supporting your local economy. Everyone who works at Sandbox Solar calls Northern Colorado home. We’re proud to support our local community by shopping local, partnering with other local contractors, and supporting local nonprofits to strengthen the Northern Colorado economy.
Adding solar to your home is a big investment, and who you work with matters. As you’re making a decision on who to use for your solar project, please consider working with a “small solar company near me,” like Sandbox Solar. We are a trusted local solar provider, and we aim to help you design the best solar system for your home. Contact us today for a free quote and to learn more about our services!
We live in the perfect state to make investing in solar worthwhile. But that also means that picking a solar company in Colorado can be difficult, because there are so many to choose from. What should you look for in a solar company? Sandbox Solar – a leading Northern Colorado solar company – can help with that. Here are five things you need to decide when choosing a solar company for your family:
- The Right Solar System for Your Home
The beauty of solar systems is then can vary widely in size and the amount of output they are capable of. Before you begin any solar project, it’s important to have a sense of what the right kind of solar system is for your home or business. A lot of solar salespeople are paid on commission, so usually their goal is to sell you the biggest solar system they can – but you might not actually need it. Click here for a good resource for helping you determine the kind of system you will need. At Sandbox Solar, we work directly with you in dreaming up, designing, managing, and installing your solar system. We want you to have the best-engineered system for your home. Our people are not paid on commission. We just want to help you find the right solar system for you.
- Timeline of Your Project
As you look for a solar provider, be sure to ask them what their timeline for completion may be. Sometimes solar companies can get backed up, and it might be awhile before it’s your turn. This is a good question to ask to help you determine the right solar company.
- Payment Options
Most local solar providers have partnerships with local financiers. Sandbox Solar works with Elevation Credit Union and offers leasing, loans, and power purchase agreements. The different payment options for solar providers are usually loans, leases, paying in cash, or PPAs. Some of the bigger companies offer in-house financing, which might make sense for your family, depending on the size and cost of your project.
It’s important to look at reviews when trying to pick a solar company. Spend some time looking for customer reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, or the company website. You can check out testimonials about Sandbox Solar here.
- Local vs. National Solar Installers
Last but not least, you need to decide whether you’re going to go with a local or national solar installer. There are differences that you need to be aware of when comparing a national company to a local business. There are pros and cons to each, and it’s important for you to interview both to see which one will meet your needs best. Sandbox Solar is proud to be a local Northern Colorado solar company. Our team is all locally based, and we’re happy to meet you in person to discuss your system and answer questions.
Sandbox Solar is proud to be a top solar company in Colorado that serves families and businesses alike. We’re committed to our community and customers. We always work hard to provide the best deals, service, and solar systems to homeowners and families in Northern Colorado. We’d love to have a chance to see if we’re right for your project – contact us for a free consultation to learn more about our services!
CONTACT US TODAY
WHO WE WORK WITH