7 out of 10 homeowners lose $1000’s in the sale of their home by not knowing the actual price of their solar panels.
Realtors We’ve Worked With
SOLAR APPRAISAL SERVICES
WHY is Solar Appraisal important
7 out of 10 homeowners lose thousands during the sale of their homes, due to an inability of adequately pricing their homes!
- Owning your home solar system provides monthly energy savings for 25+ years, automatically increasing your home’s value when you sell!
- Whether you’ve purchased your solar system with cash or are paying off a loan over time, a home solar installation is a tangible asset that will provide significant value to your home.
- However, home solar installations leased or purchased through a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) do not give value to your home. Instead, they make the selling process more difficult because a 3rd party owns them, and the solar system must be transferred to the new homeowner with that agreement intact.
- To receive the most value from your solar panels when selling, get a professional home solar appraisal from a reputable solar contractor like Sandbox Solar.
- Don’t miss out on the price you deserve! — Contact Us
WHEN to get your Solar Appraisal
Know your solar worth when: selling your home, purchasing a home, or refinancing!
- It is crucial to capture the true value of your home Solar system in order to maximize your leverage & value.
- Use the Contact form to get in touch with our trained Solar experts.
- You can generally expect to speak with an expert within 48 hours. — Contact Us
WHO are Sandbox Solar
We have 8+ years of industry experience and sophisticated modeling processes to accurately appraise.
- Many homeowners experience issues when selling their home solar systems.
- First, the contractors that installed the solar panels have gone out of business and need someone to answer their questions or fix their issues.
- Second, they do not have the knowledge and experience to accurately evaluate their home solar power system.
- Thankfully, Sandbox Solar has you covered!
- We will repair and appraise any home solar system within our range (see ‘WHERE’ section).
So whether you purchased it from us or elsewhere, new or old, we can help. — Contact Us
HOW does Sandbox Appraise
Here’s our process:
- Inspect your solar system
- Collate relevant information
- Notify customer of concerns
- Complete any potential repairs (if necessary)
- Provide customer with accurate home solar evaluation