Investing in commercial solar in Colorado is great for large and small businesses alike. There are so many benefits for companies making the switch to solar. Sandbox Solar has installed countless solar systems at businesses, and we’ve heard from many business owners about how beneficial making the switch to solar has been for their company.
Committing to commercial solar is a long-term investment with a great return. As a business owner, you have to make decisions that will help your business grow and succeed. Commercial solar is a big decision, but it can make a big difference in the success of your company. Here are some of the biggest benefits of investing in solar for your business:
- The Value of Going Green – Consumers are becoming much more conscious about the kinds of companies they are willing to do business with. By investing in commercial solar in Colorado, your business will strengthen your green reputation. This can help you attract the kinds of customers you want by showing your commitment to sustainability and the environment. Going solar helps protect the environment and can affect how everyone in your community views your company.
- Increase the Value of Your Property – A surefire way to add value to your business and property is adding solar. The investment in solar is a great investment for your company and its assets. Commercial buildings that have solar panels can have higher property values and sell faster than those that don’t. With the solar revolution becoming more popular, adding commercial solar panels makes your building or property more desirable.
- Reduces Your Operating Costs – Once your commercial solar panels are paid off, they will reduce the operating expenses of your business. You can significantly cut or even completely eliminate your electricity costs every month. Businesses usually find that their cost to install their solar project will more than pay for itself over its lifespan. No matter the size of your business, the savings from investing in solar add up over time.
- Tax Incentives – By investing in commercial solar for your business, you benefit from the Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC). This means that you can deduct 26% of the cost of the system from your federal taxes. With 100% bonus depreciation available, businesses can take an immediate deduction on their solar installations. Depending on where your business is located, you might be eligible for other local tax incentives.
- Reliable and Low Maintenance – Commercial solar panels are virtually maintenance-free. They are built to be exposed to the elements and can withstand hail, rain, wind, and snow, no problem. Solar panels are meant to last 25 years or longer. Once installed, commercial solar systems require very little ongoing maintenance.
Here is a testimonial from Kevin P., one of our business clients:
I had three estimates for the installation of our ground-mounted system. Sandbox Solar was not the least expensive, but Ian, one of the owners, was the most impressive person to whom I spoke. He was quickly able to determine how my particular installation could be done.
Other sales representatives were not so knowledgeable about installation, inverters or other options, like possibly using a battery system in conjunction with the solar array. I found his honesty and straightforward manner refreshing in comparison with standard sales techniques. The clincher for me was that this is truly a local Fort Collins company. The money stays in the community.
Subsequently, the staff of Sandbox Solar were all very helpful and did their best to provide a quality result. I am now enjoying “free power”…I recommend these guys. They are honest and thorough.
Sandbox Solar is a top solar provider offering commercial solar in Colorado. We’ve served businesses all over Northern Colorado, Boulder, Denver, and more. Our commercial solar projects have included carports, in-ground systems, rooftops, and more. Learn more about our services here, or take a look at our portfolio to see examples of our work.
As you consider whether commercial solar installation in Colorado is right for your business, contact Sandbox Solar. We would love to discuss the options for commercial solar and see whether it makes sense for you. Contact us today to get a free estimate.